terms of condition
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, ringbuz accessible at https://ringbuz.in/.
Minors or people below 13 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, ringbuz and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and ringbuz may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, "Your Content" shall mean any audio, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant ringbuz a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party's rights. ringbuz reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided "as is," with all faults, and ringbuz express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall ringbuz, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. ringbuz, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent ringbuz from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
ringbuz is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The ringbuz is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between ringbuz and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of in, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in in for the resolution of any disputes.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNTS. In order to access some features of our Services you will need to create an account (an "Account") and may provide information, data, or content specific to you ("Account Information"). You agree to:
(a) provide true, accurate, current and complete Account Information,
(b) maintain and promptly update your Account Information,
(c) only maintain one Account,
(d) never use another person’s Account, and
(e) bear full responsibility for the activity on your account and the security of your credentials.
You agree that ringbuz may use your Account Information to provide Services that you access or use and as otherwise set forth in these Terms of Service. For certain Services, ringbuz may require you to verify your phone number or email address and consent to a one-time SMS message or email sent through a third-party service provider. You are responsible for providing your accurate phone number or email address for verification purposes.
KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION SAFE. You are responsible for keeping your username and password secure and for restricting access to your password, your computer and mobile device while logged into the Services. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or from your computer and mobile devices. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your Account to any other person or entity. If you believe that there has been unauthorized access to your username, password or your identity, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can work together to limit the damage. You may register for or log-in to your Account via a third-party network, such as Facebook or Google. If you do so, you hereby authorize ringbuz to pre-populate the registration and other relevant information fields of your Account and/or to use such third-party credentials to log you into your Account. If you connect your account to a third-party network, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions and policies applicable to such third party.
We have the right to disable any username or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, and refuse current or future access to or use of the Services, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms of Service or if we consider that you are using our Services to upload or download content or infringe in any manner the rights of another person.
We also reserve the right to disclose your identity to any person who claims that any content you have uploaded to our Services infringes their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy or is defamatory.
ONLINE SERVICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE. You agree that we may change or discontinue the Services, temporarily or permanently, in our sole discretion and without prior notice. You agree that you will not rely on the continued availability of the Services in taking any action, refraining from any action, or entering into any commitment.
CONTENT NOT RETAINED FOREVER. You agree that any Account you may create via these Services may be terminated, and/or some or all of the associated Account Information deleted, following a period of inactivity. Such deletion may be done without prior notice.
IF IMPORTANT, KEEP A COPY. You agree that unless otherwise specified any Account Information which you upload or provide via the Services may be modified or deleted without prior notice and at ringbuz's sole discretion. Therefore, to the extent any Account Information has importance to you, you agree to maintain an original copy separate from these Services.
USE OF THE SERVICES
When you use the Services you warrant that you will comply with this Policy and with all applicable laws.
You also acknowledge that you may not:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any
unauthorized use of the Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses .
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Services and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in
unauthorized framing of or linking to the Services.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our Services, including our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the Services, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Services or the networks or the Services connected.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Use any information obtained from the Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Services as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Services and/or the Content for any revenue-generating
endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Services, except as expressly permitted by applicable law.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Services designed to prevent or restrict access to the Services, or any portion of the Services.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Services or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Services.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (
"gifs" ), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as "spyware" or "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms" ).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Services, or using or launching any
unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Services.
- Use the Services in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.